What Should Go on the Wish List?
“What gift do I get them?” I have found myself asking this question many times. If you are like me, I also encounter a great deal of last minute shopping and countless hours fighting traffic and lines in stores. Yes, I, Dr. McFate will definitely have to endure these wonderful obstacles for my little ones…but you may not have to! At Precision, our team can help you avoid all of these headaches. And I promise we will not ask you to camp outside of our office the morning after your Thanksgiving dinner while waiting for a consultation!
If you're looking for the perfect holiday gift for your spouse, significant other, family member, or yourself, you may consider the gift of plastic surgery. Plastic surgery as a present?? At Precision Plastic Surgery, these gifts are abundant and are a popular choice in Austin, TX. Not only is plastic surgery a wonderful option, but this time of year is ideal for actually undergoing a procedure (I’ll explain more below).
A particular surgical procedure or facial treatment can be an excellent choice for someone who wants to improve their appearance or correct a bothersome physical issue. You don’t have to guess what that person may want or be afraid that the secretly unwanted item may stay in the back of the closet. This holiday season, you have the opportunity to give a special gift that can have a long-lasting positive impact on your loved one's life, and you can’t say that about most of the items that we will see in stores or online over the next two months.
“Why is plastic surgery always popular this time of year?” There are many reasons for this annual certainty:
- It’s cold outside! Cold winter months provide an easy excuse to stay indoors while recovering in the warmth and comfort of home.
- Time off from work is generally more available during the November and December months
- When making the trek outdoors, added layers of clothing are welcomed and help to cover up the early effects of procedures as you heal.
- During the holidays, the kids are out of school, and there's additional “down” time to focus on healing without the daily routines of carpools and social events.
- The holiday season also happens to fall exactly six months before summer…This makes it the perfect time to make wanted or needed image improvements before summer arrives. Six months is a key point in the recovery timeline where almost all final results can be expected. Scars will be healed and minimal allowing you to begin your Summer with a new look and self-confidence.
So Many Options
Although most people think plastic surgery is just for cosmetic enhancement, many men and women need it to resolve health and body issues that impact their lifestyle.
Pregnancy and childbirth take a toll on a woman's body and physical appearance, particularly affecting the breasts and abdomen. Added weight gain, stretch marks, loss of breast volume, sagging breasts, and newly found wrinkles that weren't present before pregnancy can negatively affect a woman's physical and emotional health. These concerns or other similar ones may be corrected with a:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Or very commonly combining many of the above procedures into the ever popular “Mommy Make-Over”
Without question, the face is a vital component of our persona and is the first thing someone sees. Facial aging can cause the skin in the eyelids, face, and neck to stretch and sag which can rob a man or woman of their youthful vigor. As we age, our face also loses volume which can leave an individual with an unhealthy appearance. An individual may have never been happy with the appearance of their nose. Procedures such as the following can help correct these different issues:
- Neck lift
These different procedures can help restore and improve changes in the face that time has taken away.
Our team is ready to help in any way we can to help you or someone you care about meet their individual goals. If your spouse or loved one can benefit from plastic surgery, why not surprise them with the unique and special gift of plastic surgery? It can be an excellent expression of love or affection for someone struggling with appearance issues or health concerns. The holiday season is the perfect time of year for this special gift, and you won’t have to stand in long lines on Black Friday in order to make it happen!
Precision Plastic Surgery: Personal, Professional, Precise
Wherever you are in life, we can help you look your best.
John A. McFate MD